Saturday, March 12, 2011

I'm getting back into the writing process...and when I mean the writing process I mean writing an original rom com story that hopefully will become published. If not then I can tap into the whole self publishing and make money off of that. Don't know what I'm talking about?

I've been reading a bunch of articles recently telling how reading a regular old bound book is so like..20th century or rather the old millennium. Because of inventions such as Kindle, nook, iPad, etc more and more people who don't have either many of their writings published by a publishing company are having more luck in self publishing. Writers can sell their stories and can get more of the profits for themselves. I'm not saying that I'd have the same luck as the others who've been so lucky themselves but it would nice. Also they say if you have your rates instead of say 6.99 and lower it to .99 then more likely you'll sell more. So who knows. It would be nice. It would be even nicer if I could quite my job and write what I want to write and not have to worry about money...ohh that would be so nice.....

No comments: